-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore and Go Back - THANKS AND WELLDONE

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:56:36 -0800

I am so sorry you had to reformat... I guess you can try to look at the
positive side..and imagine a pristine computer and the know how to add just
the right bells and whistles programs to keep it that way...lol!

I have no idea why you would not or could not have both system restore and
GoBack running.

I had Go Back for years... when I still have Windows 98.    It was fine when
I had Windows ME also.  I never notice ANY slow down with Go Back.
I have had System Restore since it came out.  I thought system restore was
part of Windows XP, but maybe it is part of 98 also?  or ME?  In any case.
I have had both Go Back and System Restore running since XP was released
back in 2002???

I personally would install it on the new system and see how it runs.  You
can always disable it.  You can also always uninstall it.

Hope this info helps...

Rose
Las Vegas
From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>