-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore and Go Back - THANKS AND WELLDONE

  • From: "Percy" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:09:59 +1100

  Hi  Rose ,  I agree  with Rick.   A very  good  article ,  learnt a  lot
from it .  I have  saved  it  in my   Info Box.   As I said in my  other
message  to  Rick , I cannot have them installed both at  one  time ,  slows
the  computer down to snails pace,  Got  System Restore  installed  now  ,,
very  happy  with it .  Cheers.  Lionel