-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore and Go Back - THANKS AND WELLDONE

  • From: "Percy" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:02:44 +1100

Hi Rick.   just  a  thing to  remember ,  I have  Me  . 40 GB.  512  Ram,
Have  System Restore  with  ME, installed .   Installed  GoBack from a  CD.
Had them both installed  at  one  time .  Slowed  the  computer  down to
snail pace . Uninstalled  Go Back and  Syttem Restore  , reinstalled  System
Restore , alls  well now .  Will not  bother  with  Go Back any more .
Lionel.

From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore and Go Back

Rose....this is one of the best descriptions of an application that I
think I have ever seen. Thank you very much for taking the time and
trouble to explain so much in so much detail.  It is also fully
understandable. Great Stuff.