-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore and Go Back - THANKS AND WELLDONE

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:43:26 -0800

I thank both of your for our kind words.
I was so concerned it was too long and too detailed.
Sometimes all the detail can be confusing.

In looking at all this for you I discovered GoBack4.0 at Amazon.com for
$17.35 and ordered it! lol!  (It has a new feature that I want to try.  It
appears, from the limited description, that it has a Try Mode that lets you
install software and try it and then uninstall it completely if you do not
like it.  Sounds great to me as maybe this will also get rid of the spyware
some things install with their call-home for updates feature....

I won a $100 gift certificate from some survey I had responded to and
decided this was a good use for it.  And, I still have lots left on the
certificates even after buying a few books too!
I am so shocked as I really did not believe anyone ever won those
things..and especially since my other half won a $50 gift certificate last
year or the year before!

So thanks all of you for asking questions that I thought I could answer as I
found a real bargain in researching the info for you!
Also, thanks again for your kind words!

Hugs,
Rose
From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore and Go Back

Rose....this is one of the best descriptions of an application that I
think I have ever seen. Thank you very much for taking the time and
trouble to explain so much in so much detail.  It is also fully
understandable. Great Stuff.