-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore and Go Back - THANKS AND WELLDONE

  • From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:45:09 +1100

Thanks  Rose  and  Rick.  System Restore  is  a  part  of  ME , comes
already Installed . . Go Back I have  to  install from a  CD,  Symantec.
System Works  2003 . It  is  in a  Utillities  Section of tthe  CD with a
few  other handy  things  like  Disc Doctor etc.  Now  that  I am
Reformatting  , I will install  Go  Back  again to  see  what  happens.
Thank you  both for  your  time . Lionel;.