-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer

  • From: "Albert Bundt,DCB" <albert.bundt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:45:50 -0800

1. This isn't only when trying to use Netzero. She has MSN 9 also. But when
she boots up if she selects netzero she will get the connectoid connect and
the band will come on top. The one with the ads etc but not the IE6. The IE
will not open at all so we can not go to the usuall internet tools, etc.

2. The only thing we have been able to figure out to attempt to do is to
delete the IE and reinstall but so far she is having problems deleting it.
( It is being used it says) renaming doesn't work. I think she might have
gotten a virus as she has a couple of the dlls like msiesh.dll . I am hoping
she can work through it with out a new install of her windows because she
has an emachine.

Thanks AL