-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP problem

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:29:03 -0800

OK.. I let the printer go thru it's passes. AFTER another reinstall..I get
ONE copy..then it proceeds to print out BANDS of what looks like off center
HUGE font words. like the words are there but the letters scrambele. I let
it print till it clears the print que..however many I set it for I get one
good one and all the rest look like this weird gothic stuff, one band about
1/2 wide at page top then it skips maybe 3 inches and 2 more inches of this
STUFF..then stops. and rotates the lights and then off to the next page..
until it has the number of specified pages..then it clears.  I wish I could
just clear the whole darn HP system out of the computer and load what's on
the restore disk.. it might stop all this. But nothing shows up in
add/remove programs or in programs..and when I do search I get 10 million
possible files. And no idea WHICH are the right ones...
    *~<*> Mary Lou<*>~*
                 /\ - /\
                >> ^.^ <<
               --0---0--