-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP problem

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:45:02 -0800

I tried that and other things..I don't know if it's the printer or the
software. The printer DOES print but all I get is garble now. And it goes
thru a succession of repeated buttons blinking in rotation. THEN goes into
print mode and out comes nothing but symbols--maybe a line or two or even
just one or two --over and over. If I ddin't stop it, it would just keep
printing like that until I shut of the computer. AND I found that nothing
in the print que from that printer will delete without repeated effort.It'
being a real pistol. I have spent  hours a day for a week--I like that
printer and I HATE like heck to loose it.  I did try a manual install but I
could have missed something. or skipped something.

    *~<*> Mary Lou<*>~*
                 /\ - /\
                >> ^.^ <<
               --0---0--