-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP problem

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:38:05 -0800

I can't FIND the tool kit. I have nO idea where it is.. this is preinstalled
software I am trying to get back into gear and I think it's just basic. I
have long ago lost the users guide so I download 118 pages of that for the
series I have and it didn't help. I was looking for  what the rotating
lights meant and where to find the tool box but it's all written for
probably a much older software that isn't the same as I now have.