-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP problem

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:09:12 -0800

It happens with every print..I don't have anyplace TO take the printer..
I USED to be able to pick either or printer and either or would work fine
once chosen. But never chosen while either one was actually working. The
other printer is chosen instead of hp and SHOULD work. I used to have two
able to run on either choice.