-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dire Computer Problems

  • From: "dor" <dor_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 21:05:46 -0500

Hi All Rocky Again,
Hard Drive checked out in good shape, C Drive is Formatted and ready to go. Ram
is checked with MemTest 86 and is fine. we have decided that the install disk
is bad. have a new Win XP Pro disk that will arrive Thursday. Son has offered
to buy me a new External hard drive. Any recommendations on a good 120 Gig HD
for USB 2.0. I have looked and don't think I have a port for FireWire. Do any
of the manufacturers have more than a one year warranty? Any advise appreciated.
Rocky de Dragon