-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Corruption is rife!

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:35:00 +1200

GMan!!!

You are TOTALLy amazing and continue to astound me.  I did exactly what
you said (I noted you didn't even move your lips) .... adnd it Worked.!!

Ouch, I just got to this point when the cursor started playing silly
b&%$#*@s again.

Can you possibly tell me how to check for the OTHER "11 or 12 major
parts" to which you refer??? please.

Roger W