-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Corruption is rife!

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:33:21 -0400

Jo Ann,
    Unfortunately, that solution no longer works.  See, Earth's magnetic
poles have been due to switch places for quite some time now (magnetically,
north becomes south and vice versa).  This ongoing phenomenon has been
repeating about every 20,000 years or so for as far back as the best
scientists can tell.  Well, it's been something like 22,000 years since the
completion of the last planetary magnetic reversal and the result of this
delay is that Earth's magnetic field is extremely unstable right now.  The
brightest minds in the industry are perplexed at how long the actual
reversal is taking to complete and few scientists are willing to put their
reputations on the line by predicting how much longer we will have to wait
before it's finished.  The resulting magnetic flux (instability) negatively
affects all of the instruments we humans use to measure such things,
including compasses (they are far less accurate than they should be as shown
by their inability to point to True North), magnetometers, tin foil hats,
dip inductors and most standard chronometers.

    It is predicted that these instruments will return to a much more
'normal' state of ability once the reversal has completed.  In the meantime,
the hats are no longer assumed to be a viable ward against alien mind
probing.  You'll be much better served by the Knox Jello.             :O)

Peace,
Gman