-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Corruption is rife!

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:21:39 -0400

Roger,
    Ok, get your tin foil hat on, something cool to drink (not too tall of a
glass since that would just help amplify the signals) and strap yourself in.
This might take a while.

    Actually, the next step is to eliminate the keyboard driver as the
culprit.  Follow the same advice as my last reply, but uninstall the
keyboard instead of the touchpad this time.  It will also be much easier to
initiate the necessary reboot this time.       :O)

Peace,
Gman