-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG HELP PLEASE

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:03:03 -0500

Ouch!! I fear I have been one of those in the past and just now did it
again.  I already had my call in to HughesNet and I went ahead and ordered
the install.  Of course, different peoples circumstances enter in to these
decisions.  My sons have urged me to get high speed because they know I
enjoy my computer and use it a lot.  And they remind me that I am not going
to live forever.  Sooo when the sands of time are running and we see the
time getting kind of short, we may apt to do things we would not do at a
younger age.
Anyway, thank you G, my dear friend, for all of your help over the years.
Sandi