-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG HELP PLEASE

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:01:40 -0400

Since he just got himself an XP install disk, did he back up all his stuff,
wipe the drive and install the new OS clean?  If not, I'm going to suggest
that is what he needs to do to fully clear out all of the junk that
accumulated under the old Windows installation, including AVG and whatever
issue is making it difficult to remove.

Peace,
Gman