[pchelpers] Re: need program audio to written scripts

  • From: Dru Webber <rporschia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:28:59 -0400

You're welcome, Jackie. I had heard of a voice recognition program over 6 years
ago but can't remember its name. Maybe AOL.

My Headmouse is on loan to me or I wouldn't be able to afford it. It's written
for W95?and?with XP it isn't perfect so I use XP's onscreen keyboard for the
imperfections. When I got a newer computer with?XP I had to have the little
floppy disc w/program copied to a CD.

I can do most meeting prep with the WTLibrary and downloaded everything in
English?from jw.org so far. I've burned all 2008 and 2009 mags on separate
DVDs. Don and I enjoy the dramas from a CD too. The new songs make me
teary-eyed.

I can't get him to learn to?use the computer. He's 'old school' I guess. It's
not that he's not busy enough as my caregiver plus everything else inside and
outside the house. We don't miss meetings too often and use the phone hookup
when we do.

Christian love, Sister Dru