[pchelpers] Re: need program audio to written scripts

  • From: "Jackie MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 00:28:59 -0400

Hi Scott:
I tested the voice recognition in windows I do a lot of recording many hours
so I need a program that would transcribe the audio speech . There are some
who have done video to written script  I would like  one that would do audio
to written script. The voice recognition you have to speak and it will type
but you need to train it well  and introduce new words. It works quite well
and if you have a cold you are in trouble because it won't understand you
<G> So if you know of one besides the voice recognition programs  I would
appreciate it . I thought someone on the list might  know of one... Have a
great day and thank you Jackie