[pchelpers] Re: need program audio to written scripts

  • From: "Jackie MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:13:07 -0400

Thank you Dru  for the URL  there are programs out there that will
transcribe into written text in court there is a steno court stenographer
when a person speaks it is written in word for word in text I  know someone
in another area that is a court stenographer - maybe I should give her a
call I don't  know how that is done I am wondering if I could get something
like that or I should ask another person  from up West in Canada because he
is able to do audio to written transcript  I   will probably end looking at
the Headmouse they want about $1000.00 in US funds ...Nothing is cheap these
days  <G> I want to thank you again for your help I have bookmarked...that
website  I record the three day conventions, its about 5 hours a day - one
day and two day and on Sunday the lecture given I record that too I have a
tablet that attaches to the back of the padded chair and set up my laptop
there.  I prepare everything ahead ... and can keep up with the rest.  I do
have voice recognition programs I find it long and tiring because I have to
repeat what the lecturer  says ... Jackie MacWhirter