[pchelpers] Re: Partition windows xp

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:24:37 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Thanks Bob/Robert.  I can do that, but I'm not quite sure yet how to
> 'map them as drives'.  (120 gig's, this is exciting, grin)
> Re-Na

        With XP it is simple.  Share your folder that you want to be shown
as a drive letter.  then go to MyComputer - Tools - map a network drive and
pick the folder you have shared.  Presto!  you now have a drive letter in
your  MyComputer.  I usually  just use Brother   Savard's Turbo Launch and
make a section for folders and it pops me into what ever folder that I want.

Bob McLellan