[pchelpers] Re: Partition windows xp

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:51:04 +1200

Since XP is installed, would that mean the whole disk is set up as 1
partition (probably NTFS)? If it is, do you need to change that for some
reason? Partitioning makes the system act like it has extra drives (when
it doesn't). This can have advantages for portioning out information to
those drives. If on the other hand you can do it on one partition, is
there a need to go through this?

--

Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246