[pchelpers] Re: Partition windows xp

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:54:13 -0500

Need?  Well, it was just suggested to me that it would be a good idea.
I'm sure it's all one partition now, but as I said, I've not checked it
out yet since I'm using that monitor on this old pc for the time being.
I'll check it out soon though.

I was just thinking it would be a lot better way in case I just needed
to replace certain parts of the partitions ever, or, if I was to defrag
or scan disk.  A 120 gig drive surely would take forever to do.

Just wondering and wanting to do the best thing, that's all.

Re-Na