[pchelpers] Re: Partition windows xp

  • From: the-picture-man@xxxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:00:21 GMT

I'm just curious as to why you say that "with NTFS you
don't need to run the defrag and scan very often if ever"

I have XP on two computers and run them both on occasion. The defrag graphic
diaglog box shows a lot of red when I don't do it for a while, indicating
fragmented files.

At work I run Win 2000 and do them both on my computer there and my computer is
not as sluggish as the person next to me and we have "identical" computers.

I'm just wondering if I'm missing something.

CUL8R,
Don Bieber