[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers & Volunteers needed for events this week - Thur, Fri & Sat Events

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

Do weather forecasters or anyone running a weather predicting site, really know
what's going on with the weather? I think, sometimes, they don't even look at
the door to see that clear skies, could be clouded out.Â

Keep the forecasts for today coming in.Â
And help me decide around 2pm if we are
doing this event or not. Right now, what i see
is a repeat of last night, which was doable. Wasn't greatÂ
observing, but we did ok with it.
Let's keep this discussion going.
Thanks
Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor