[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers & Volunteers needed for events this week

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:25:27 -0700

Skippy Sky is still saying iffy for Wednesday.

Thursday is looking good, though.

On Oct 16, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sam,

Strange weather.
So who put something in their drink and di didn't share?
J/k

Keep those weather reports coming my way.
I hope Thursday isn't canceled.

Is Wednesday still looking good?

Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor