[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers & Volunteers needed for events this week - Thur, Fri & Sat Events

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:55:01 -0400

CSC was actually the one source that was correct about last night.  I
discounted it because it was the "outlier."  They are showing similar,
if not quite as bad conditions for tonight...  It's better the further
north you go.

Surprisingly, when I got home last night to the north end of town, it
was clear with a black sky, but with bands of clouds visible to the
south.  Guess we were right on the edge...

E.