[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers & Volunteers needed for events this week - Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat Events

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

Since Saturday is Astronomy Day and the peak of the Orionids Meteor Shower
as well as a public event and the newspaper got a hold of this event and is
publishing it, I think 25% cloud cover, should be tolerated. The meteor
shower is best viewed around midnight, and by then, the clouds should
blow away.

Can i have a forecast sent through the list serv about Saturday
from 7pm to say 2am. Let's see how it looks for that range of time.

I see 11% cloud cover to tonight. What do you see?

Have a most awesome Thursday!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor