[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers & Volunteers needed for events this week - Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat Events

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:28:02 -0700

This weather is coming from Hurricane Paul, just recently upgraded from tropical storm status. Now that it is a hurricane some of the uncertainty of the forecasts will stabilize and we should have a better idea what the weather will be like for the next few days.

Accuweather is saying that Wednesday night should be good...0% cloud cover and 5 mph winds.  Thursday is a little worse 12% cloud cover at 6 increasing to 48% by 9 and winds of 2 mph. Friday is looking good. 0% clouds and winds of 3 mph. Saturday is to Friday.

On 10/16/2012 12:52 PM, Terri wrote:
Tim,
Keep me posted on Wednesday.
I know Paul is watching the weather for Wednesday as well,
so i'm going to copy him on this weather forecast.

Please have a super day!
Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor