[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers & Volunteers needed for events this week - Thur, Fri & Sat Events

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:33:11 -0700

Accuweather is saying 14% at 6 decreasing to 11% by 8 with winds of 5 mph decreasing to 3 mph for Thhursday.

Friday they are saying Clear at 6 and increasing clouds to 26% by 7.

Saturday in carefree they are saying 26% clouds all night till sunrise. and light winds.

On 10/18/2012 12:26 PM, Terri wrote:
Do weather forecasters or anyone running a weather predicting site, really know what's going on with the weather? I think, sometimes, they don't even look at the door to see that clear skies, could be clouded out.

Keep the forecasts for today coming in.
And help me decide around 2pm if we are
doing this event or not. Right now, what i see
is a repeat of last night, which was doable. Wasn't great
observing, but we did ok with it.
Let's keep this discussion going.
Thanks
Terri
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>