[pasmembers] Weather Watchers & Volunteers needed for events this week - Thur, Fri & Sat Events

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

However,

the Rock method only works for the here and now. It doesn't' forecast the weather
a few hours into the future.

But it is definitely most accurate right now.

Anyone who can, post weather updates for

Thur - Black Mountain Campus

Fri - Desert Botanical Garden

Sat - Mike's home in Carefree

I really appreciate the input.
Keep those forecasts coming all week long.

Have a super, wonderful Thursday!
I'll see some of you tonight.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor