Re: Unwanted SQL Developer inverse connection storming

  • From: Martin Klier <usn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jeff.d.smith@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:59:38 +0200

Hi Jeff,

thank you very much to detail where this is coming from, I really
appreciate this. Sorry for causing kind of uproar, this wan't my intention.

What's the best place to adress this issue? As Mark hinted, the OTN
forum, or is there another / better way I don't know?

Thanks a lot
Martin

--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de