RE: Unwanted SQL Developer inverse connection storming

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "usn@xxxxxxxxx" <usn@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 11:43:33 -0400

Hi Martin,

I wasn't aware of this behavior, and I agree that it doesn't make a whole lot
of sense.

I recommend the SQL Developer forum at the OTN forums, here:
https://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=260

It's a pretty good resource, and often you can get an answer directly from a
developer or product manager type.

Hope that helps,

-Mark