Re: Unwanted SQL Developer inverse connection storming

  • From: breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:09:49 -0600

You are desperately trying to defend a questionable ( IMO ) feature
which at least some of the actual users find objectionable. At the very
least give us the option to disable it. I myselsf have never looked at
the information it gathers and find it utterly useless.

Have you actually seen this? It's a threaded process so the amount of

  --
Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation