Re: Server Architecture

  • From: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:42:14 -0600

I see what you are saying, but do you have a different Unix owner for each
oracle_home?.  I think the question is that they plan a different owner for
each oracle home, instead of putting them all under the oracle account.
That means a different crontab, etc.  Thats where the maintenance really
gets bad.

--
Andrew W. Kerber