RE: Server Architecture

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>, <satheeshbabu.s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:18:54 -0500

Sounds like a SAP installation to me.  Tell consultant to go fly a kite.
One set of binaries, 5 instances out of the same home.  No options.

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: 508.229.2019 /  Email: richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience