Re: Metalink forums - effects of the outsourcing

  • From: Ana Choto <achoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:31:58 -0400

I've had also good response and my TARs were resolved quickly.  Although
I've had bad experiences also.  Sometimes my TAR stays in 'work in
progress' for a long time.  In order to get rapid response I've to update
my TAR with 'any progress?'  Once I have three of these I get response
quickly.

One thing it bothers me is that my TARs sometimes get reassigned and every
time this happens they ask me the same questions over and over.  Like they
don't really read the information you've entered.

But, when I have had a real emergency they have responded quickly and
solved my TAR in no time.

Thanks

Ana E. Choto
American University
e-Operations - Information Technology
Phone (202) 885-2275
Fax      (202) 885-2224

             rjamya
             <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             oracle-l-bounce@f                                          cc
             reelists.org              "Oracle-L (E-mail)"
                                       <Oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             06/22/2005 10:42          Re: Metalink forums - effects of
             PM                        the outsourcing

             Please respond to
             rjamya@xxxxxxxxx

On the contrary, my exprience with OWS lately has been nothing but
excellent, maybe top people get assigned ot my casees. I am happy.

All right, since I am the black sheep, I'll go hide in my cave.
Raj