Re: Metalink forums - effects of the outsourcing

  • From: Paul Vallee <paulvallee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:51:52 -0400

OK, OK, so if it's about the forums, I gotcha. They suck now, no
argument. I never really made much use of them, so I don't miss them,
but I understand more what we're talking about. Sorry to bring up TAR
response metrics when we were chatting forums.

OK, and so there has been no outsourcing. I couldn't imagine that
happening and my not knowing. Perhaps we should change the subject
line. A company opening an office in another country, yawn, that's not
outsourcing.

Now, about the top people, there are still top people there. People
(outstanding people) having left notwithstanding. We've had great
experiences in the past months once CRs has been dutifully
duty-managed/escalated through sales/etc.

I would point out in particular some bright lights from the list whose
full-time jobs are at OSS, but at least one of them asked me not to
"out" them as Oracle employees so I'll resist.

Cheers,
Paul
On 6/23/05, Gogala, Mladen <MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Paul Vallee