RE: Metalink forums - effects of the outsourcing

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L (E-mail)" <Oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:55:04 -0500

Mladen=Preacher.
ORACLE-L List=Choir.

Take a look at the Oracle interMedia Text Forum.  April 22nd, *2004* was
the last time an Oracle Employee attempted to answer a post.  Funny how
the *questions* posted there by Oracle Employees were as well-received.

I have vested interest in the "*********** IS THIS FORUM MONITORED BY
ORACLE SUPPORT???" thread back in Feb '05, which was only answered by
Mr. Ross Mohan.  And that answered my question.

Maybe some Oracle DBAs/Programmers get paid by the number of TARs
entered and Oracle's helping them out.  Just trying to stay positive...

Rich