RE: Metalink forums - effects of the outsourcing

  • From: "Weiss, Rick" <rweiss@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L (E-mail)" <Oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:12:33 -0600

I remember when the best answer was to wait until after 10:00 PM MST and
the call would be routed to OWS in Australia - we usually got answers in
less than an hour.

The last couple of TAR's I've entered have gone the same as Jared's,
figure it out myself and duck as the TAR gets closed

Rick Weiss
Oracle Database Administrator
Montana Department of Labor & Industry
Centralized Services Division