[opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

  • From: ShLampen <shlampen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:59:35 -0700

Friends-

We will miss Kon and keep him and his family in our prayers.

Maybe just as well we'll have an intimate dinner for 7 (so far).  I will keep
the reservation for 11 until Tuesday.  I will call Tuesday night and put in the
real number.
Not too late to add your name if you're interested.  Tried to send the invite
to the ProAudio newsgroup but the moderator disallowed the posting.  Strange!

Steve Lampen

In a message dated 04/12/08 13:05:50 Pacific Daylight Time, konfoo@xxxxxxxxx
writes:
Update - I won't be making it to the dinner or NAB this year since my
father just passed away.

Next year for sure though ;-)

Cheers
Kon