[opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

  • From: ShLampen <shlampen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:49:10 -0700

Hey, lurker Steve Lampen here.  I am already in Las Vegas (four tradeshows in a
row!).  I would be glad to get a reservation somewhere, if that would help.  Or
I could go buy a 12-pack and some paper bags at the local Von's.

Steve Lampen
Belden

In a message dated 04/04/08 11:53:16 Pacific Daylight Time, adam_g@xxxxxxxxx
writes:
Between midnight and 6am I am no more (and no less) incoherent, but my eyes
tend to be rather closed (awake or not!)