[opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:07:39 -0700

The only conflict that I see is the Ham reception at 6 PM on Wednesday evening and we do have a few hams in our industry. Tuesday at 5 PM is the annual SBE meeting, but then there is probably something every evening that someone will have a conflict with.

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*

1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439

(541) 902-2424 – Everything

WWW.TECH-NOTES.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>

See you on the *Taste of NAB Road Show <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*

See the video at: * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html <http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*

ShLampen wrote:
I have put Wednesday, April 16th in my calendar. Since the show ends at 6 PM, I would suggest 7:30 for dinner. Can we get a count? Give me your name and any spouses, guests, friends or co-workers coming with you. If I had to choose, I would go to Nora's. Not expensive, but I'm not sure how big a group they could take. So when we're done counting, I will add on 2 or 3 and give them a call. My next choice would be Triple George (bit more expensive) and I think I'll go check out Bob Taylor's Ranch House tonight (which I think might be a bit too far away). One way or another, we'll get there. In a message dated 04/05/08 08:41:53 Pacific Daylight Time, konfoo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

    We are driving up from LA.. should have space for 3 or so in the back
    seat (it may be a tight fit) :-)

    Cheers
    Kon

    On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 3:41 AM, Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
    wrote:
    > At 10:25 PM -0700 4/4/08, ShLampen wrote:
    >
    > > Friends-
    > >
    > > Can I make an attachment to the list?  I have a list of Las Vegas
    > restaurants I would like to send out (might help our current
    dilemma).

    > > If the attachment doesn't work I could just cut and paste it
    here (unless
    > there's a word limit or something).
    > >

    >  Steve
    >
    >  Yes, I believe that you can now send attachments to the list.
    But if you

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM toolbar <http://download.aim.com/client/aimtoolbar?NCID=aolcmp00300000002586> for your browser.