[opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 13:40:37 -0700

Steve:

Come on now. If all the places were in reasonable walking distance, no problem. Because getting a taxi that is handicapped capable in LV is like pulling teeth, I drive to nearly everything. Even then it take a while to get from once place to another. I know this isn't everyone's problem, but it is mine and I'd really like to attend.

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*

1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439

(541) 902-2424 – Everything

WWW.TECH-NOTES.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>

See you on the *Taste of NAB Road Show <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*

See the video at: * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html <http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*

ShLampen wrote:
So you go to the Ham Reception from 6PM to 7PM and then come to our get-together, if you still want to.... Just let me know if you MIGHT so I can get a good head count! Steve Lampen
Belden
<snip>