[opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 10:15:36 -0700

That certainly wasn't or isn't my intent. I may be late, but I would like to be there. Just hope the lateness isn't the result of logistics, which are a bear, as you know.

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_ & the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html <http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*

John Willkie wrote:

Larry;

Life is a series of compromises. We had to compromise to not permit Adam. You can make it, if you wish; this isn't a half-hour event, and it comes during a busy week and was slotted at the last minute. To change the date/time now would prevent it from happening, and I suspect that isn't your intent.