[opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 06:41:52 -0400

At 10:25 PM -0700 4/4/08, ShLampen wrote:
Friends-

Can I make an attachment to the list? I have a list of Las Vegas restaurants I would like to send out (might help our current dilemma).

If the attachment doesn't work I could just cut and paste it here (unless there's a word limit or something).

Steve

Yes, I believe that you can now send attachments to the list. But if you just want to pick a place I'm in with that too.; you never fail to amaze me with your restaurant picks.

I vote for Wednesday as well, and I should have a car if we need transportation.