[opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:59:39 -0700

Larry;

Life is a series of compromises.  We had to compromise to not permit Adam.
You can make it, if you wish; this isn't a half-hour event, and it comes
during a busy week and was slotted at the last minute.  To change the
date/time now would prevent it from happening, and I suspect that isn't your
intent.

John Willkie

  _____