[opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 11:03:29 -0700

Uno.

John Willkie

  _____

De: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] En
nombre de ShLampen
Enviado el: Saturday, April 05, 2008 10:47 AM
Para: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [opendtv] Re: NAB Meeting?

I have put Wednesday, April 16th in my calendar.  Since the show ends at 6
PM, I would suggest 7:30 for dinner.

Can we get a count?  Give me your name and any spouses, guests, friends or
co-workers coming with you.

If I had to choose, I would go to Nora's.  Not expensive, but I'm not sure
how big a group they could take.  So when we're done counting, I will add on
2 or 3 and give them a call.  My next choice would be Triple George (bit
more expensive) and I think I'll go check out Bob Taylor's Ranch House
tonight (which I think might be a bit too far away).

One way or another, we'll get there.