[opendtv] Re: 70th Anniversary Blu-ray and standard DVDs of the Wizard of Oz

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:27:48 -0400

Kon Wilms wrote:
> *claps slowly*
>
> Going off topic..
>
> Am I the only one who is becoming gradually more annoyed by the fact
> that content owners continue to treat their customers like common
> criminals?
>
> Cheers
> Kon

Of course not.   But my friends appeared to be tired enough of me
ranting about it that I don't (quite) bitch as much anymore.   Besides,
I believe treating your customers as criminal adversaries is a poor
enough business model that it will be its own punishment for those who
do it most.

- Tom  (who has not bought a BD player and doesn't use HDMI for anything)