[oldgaspassers] Re: first test message..

  • From: Swumpgas <swumpgas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oldgaspassers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

YES!!!!  check email @ www.softhome.net with the login oldgaspassers and the
password as
usual.  that where the new requests for membershib go that are completed at
http://geocities.com/oldgaspassers/signup.htm

sometimes things still get sent to oldgapassers@xxxxxxxxx  things like
approving posts to
the guestbook, procedural stuff, and an increasing amount of SPAM

Same validation routine in regards to checking AANA # and SS$# with www.AANA.com

when person is verified, go to //www.freelists.org/login.html using your
personal
password you set up there (I hope),
highlight oldgaspassers from the selections on the left, then the lelect list
button

then choose the admin menu button
left column is current users, middle column is where you paste the email
address of the
person(s) you are adding, (only the text, not any special characters) one under
another,
then the [submit users] button.

also in this menu is the ability to edit instructional text messages that are
sent to
user in different situations.  I think I have most of the ones needed set ok
now.

there's other things moderators can do besides check for email, but there is
less here
than at the old-gas yahoo address.

good luck

<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=oldgaspassers>