[oldgaspassers] Re: first test message..

  • From: Swumpgas <swumpgas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oldgaspassers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

I did a few tweaks.  I invite all to go to www.freelists.org, log in, , choose
oldgaspassers on the left.  you'll need a confirmation number they'll send to
get
recognized.  you should see a menu come up as you log in. FreeLists Portal
Administrator
Login  there's not a lot you can do there.
the real work is at://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi from the admin
menu button

don'r make any changes, but this is where new users are added just like it
says, ion the
center column add the new user email address.

we'll se how it goes for a few days.  after I played with it for a while, it
gets a bit
easire.  the biggest hassle is in the configuration settings, text messages to
send in
response to certain situations, etc.

Good Luck.. I have some beer to drink..

--- james Mellema <cdrm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Swump,
>
> I'm awake, its raining, and I seem to be unable to sign in as an
> administrator. got an authorization and can sign in as a user, but the
> admin box just tosses me into nowhere. I love living in a bit bucket.
>
> I'll read the rest of my email and get back to it.
> --
> ---
> Jim
> james Mellema, CRNA
> ICQ 19685870
> Linux User #71650
> In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme
> excellence is
> simplicity. - Longfellow

To unsubscribe, go to
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=oldgaspassers>